Thank you for your generous support. We have closed our wedding gown donation drive for 2019. Please hold on to your wedding gowns for our next donation drive in late 2020.
While wedding gowns are the canvas of the angel gowns we make, we do need other supplies as listed below.
Current donation drive
We are holding an ongoing donation drive for the following items:
– White / pastel colour duchess satin fabric in yards or pre-cut to 10”, 12” or 25” square
(no upholstery or curtain fabric)
– White / pastel colour satin ribbons (1cm width)
– White / pastel colour satin bias tape (in 3 yards packs)
– lace fabric (white/pastel colours) in yards, or precut to 10”, 12” or 25” square
We also accept the following items for our workshops and to make items for fund raising:
For sewing pouches and bags:
– Printed cotton and canvas fabric – plain or small to medium prints suitable for small items
(no curtain or upholstery fabric)
– Printed PU sheets
– YKK zips / resin or metal zips(9”, 12” and above length)
– Bag making supplies such as D rings, hooks, sliders, bag clasps
For jewellery accessories:
– Assorted Swarovski crystals beads / pendants
– Assorted 925 silver/rhodium/ gold plated metal chains, connectors and links (not charms, not findings)
*** Please PM us a photo of the items if you are unsure it meet our needs. ***
Ongoing donation drive for other supplies:
– Plastic mailers (fits A5 to maximum A4 size)
– Popular Bookstore vouchers
– Printer cartridges – Canon Ink Cartridge CL-740 / 741
– Printer toner – Samsung Laser Printer CLP 300
Suitable items can be dropped off as follows:
- By mail (up to 3kg)
Angel Hearts My Mailbox 884383 Singapore 919191 *preferred*
- By drop off or courier by pre-arrangement
(Please email us for drop off schedules)
- a) At our warehouse in Marsiling (Wed mornings 10am-11.30am) *preferred*
- b) At our volunteers homes in the east or north Singapore
Please help us by sorting your material donation and ensuring all materials donated are in clean and in good condition. We are a small organization so that would really help us.
Please note that due to limited resources we are unable to pick up individual donations.
For corporates and businesses who are donating in bulk, kindly email us to make separate arrangements.
We thank you in advance for your kind intentions and support.
14 October 2019