Update: Jan 2019
Thank you for reaching out to us.
We are not accepting gown / dresses / suits donations as we have sufficient for our angel gowns currently. We will re-open for wedding gown donations in early 2020.
We are holding an ongoing donation drive for the following items:
– White / pastel colour duchess satin fabric in yards or pre-cut to 10”, 12” or 25” square
(no upholstery or curtain fabric)
– White / pastel colour satin ribbons (1cm width)
– White / pastel colour satin bias tape (in 3 yards packs)
We also accept the following items for our workshops and to make items for fund raising:
For making hair accessories:
– Plain / printed grosgrain ribbons 1cm /2.5cm width
– Various sizes alligator clips and other hair clips
– E6000 glue
For sewing pouches and bags:
– Printed cotton and canvas fabric – plain or small to medium prints suitable for small items
(no curtain or upholstery fabric)
– Printed PU sheets
– YKK zips / resin or metal zips(9”, 12” and above length)
– Bag making supplies such as D rings, hooks, sliders, bag clasps
For jewellery accessories:
– Assorted Swarovski crystals beads / pendants
– Other glass / lampwork / semi precious stones (no seed beads)
– Assorted 925 silver /rhodium / gold plated metal findings
*** Please PM us a photo of the items if you are unsure it meet our needs. ***
Ongoing donation drive for other supplies:
– Local stamps
– Plastic mailers (fits A5 to maximum A4 size)
– Popular Bookstore vouchers
– Printer cartridges – Canon Ink Cartridge CL-740 / 741
– Printer toner – Samsung Laser Printer CLP 300
Suitable items can be dropped off as follows:
1. By mail (up to 5kg)
Angel Hearts My Mailbox 884383 Singapore 919191 *preferred*
2. By drop off or courier by pre-arrangement
(Please email us for drop off schedules)
a) At our warehouse in Marsiling (Wed mornings 10am-11.30am) *preferred*
b) At our volunteers homes in the east or north Singapore
Please help us by sorting your material donation and ensuring all materials donated are in clean and in good condition. We are a small organization so that would really help us.
Please note that due to limited resources we are unable to pick up individual donations.
For corporates and businesses who are donating in bulk, kindly email us to make separate arrangements.
We thank you in advance for your kind intentions and support.
4 Jan 2019