Annual Wedding Gown Donation Drive 2019
In conjunction with International Pregnancy and Infant loss on 15 October, Angel Hearts is organising our annual wedding gown donation drive.
Last year, a total of 165 wedding gowns were donated and we wouldn’t have achieved this without the help of our donors. We hope you can be a part of our cause to make it our best one yet.
Besides wedding gowns, we are also collecting material donations to support our sewing and fundraising efforts.
23 September to 6 October 2019
|East||Tampines & Pasir Ris||Keat|
|East||Marine Parade||Hui Boon|
|North||Warehouse (Admiralty)||Felicia (only on 25 Sep & 2 Oct)|
|West||Bukit Timah||Karen (only from 2 -6 Oct)|
* For bulk donation, please drop off at warehouse on 25 Sep and 2 Oct (10am – 11am).
31 Admiralty Road Singapore 739984
Take the cargo lift to the 6th floor and call Felicia for access.
TO DONATE: Send us a PM on our FB page and we will provide details of drop off address and contact number.
What we need
– 80 pieces of white/off white/ light pastel colour wedding gowns
– wedding gowns not more than 3 years old (older fabric fray easily making it harder to deconstruct, sew and wash)
– wedding gowns with duchess satin base (duchess satin is thick and the right stiffness for an angel gown)
– no chiffon/crepe/soft fabric wedding gowns (Due to the fabric limitations for making angels gowns especially boy angel gowns which are lacking)
– evening dresses, party dresses
– men’s suits, ties
– children’s gowns, office wear
Collecting other donations
For making angel gowns
– White satin ribbons in rolls (width 6mm to 10mm)
– white satin bias tape (see pic)
For making angel gowns – boys
– suiting fabric in yards (not dry clean type) in neutral boy colours (no bright colours)
– shirting fabric in yards in neutral boy colours (no bright colours)
For making angel beanies and booties
Milk Cotton Yarn (White/off white)
For making angel wraps and receiving blankets
– white / pastel colour Duchess satin (no sildol, no polyester satin) in yards
– white / pastel colour Duchess satin (no sildol, no polyester satin) precut into 10”, 12” or 25” squares
For sewing pouches and bags
– single colour baby canvas / soft canvas in yards (no curtain / upholstery fabric)
– YKK zips / resin or metal zips (9”, 12” and above length) or zippers by yard + pull heads
– Medium – heavy weight interface for crafts
– Printed PU sheets
– Bag making supplies such as
: D rings, hooks, sliders, bag clasps
: keychains, key fobs hardware
: PU / leather straps
Ongoing donation drive for other supplies:
– Local stamps
– Sheet protectors (A4 size)
– Popular Bookstore vouchers
– Printer cartridges – Canon Ink Cartridge CL-740 / 741
Besides dropping off your items at the above collection points, you can also mail them in via mail (less than 3kg) to the following address:
My Mailbox 884383
Do include your name, return address and mobile number.
Please help us by sorting your material donation and ensuring all materials donated are in clean and in good condition. We are a small organization so that would really help us.
Please note that due to limited resources we are unable to pick up individual donations.
For corporates and businesses who are donating in bulk, kindly email us email@example.com to make separate arrangements.
We thank you in advance for your kind intentions and support.